CDDL 1.0 and 1.1

Hi Fedorans,

Fernando Nasser noticed that there were now two versions of the CDDL.
Accordingly, we have created new shortname identifiers:

* CDDL-1.0
* CDDL-1.1

We have also retired the old, unversioned, "CDDL" shortname identifier.

If you maintain a package which includes CDDL code, please check to see
which version of the license applies, and update the License tag
accordingly.

You do not need to make an update to your package in Stable branches of
Fedora solely to reflect this change, it is sufficient to make this
change in Rawhide, and inherit it into all future builds.

You can see more information about the CDDL licenses as well as copies
of the license texts here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing/CDDL

Thanks,

~tom