Fedora Core 4 test 1 freeze ahead

Yes, it's that time again...

Although the FC4 schedule hasn't been finalized yet, we do need to try to
stick to the preliminary one until it's decided otherwise.  Fedora Core 4
test 1 is currently slated to come out on February 21st, which means that
I would fall in love with you all over again if you did your part to make
sure the tree was installable and free of broken dependencies & conflicts
by Valentine's Day (Monday, February 14th).

The goal for FC4test1 is to "get something out there" - it may not be
fully baked, but it does need to pass basic sanity tests, be able to
install and avoid killing people's systems. One of the ways non-developers
can help is by trying to install from rawhide and yelling loudly about any
showstopper (i.e. hard disk-destroying) problems.

I'm not yet sure whether we'll have PowerPC included - it would help to
have someone from that team give a summary of the status of rawhide on
that arch.

Cheers,
-- Elliot