Heads Up - openssl makefile and scripts for creating self signed certificates

I was asked here to merge pull request that moves the openssl makefile
and scripts for creating self signed certificates to /usr/share/doc.

I am not sure this is the right thing to do as these are definitely
still used currently.

Although it is much easier now to set up proper certificates for your
servers with Let's Encrypt, it is still not fully automatable process
(it needs at least some set up at the beginning for the first issued
certificate). Thus it cannot be included for example in rpm packages
%post scripts, etc.

At least I would like to know from maintainers of packages  that depend
on openssl whether they currently use the makefile or the scripts to
create self signed certificate for the service.

Tomas Mraz