Re: Mass rebuilds update

A few I've just tried to build chosen pretty much at random from the
above list:

> boinc-client
builds fine - there was a FTBFS months ago (#1251482) referring to
openssl but it's fine now

> activemq-cpp
Already tracked by  #1423204 - upstream have, slightly strangely,
included the fix in a comment but not their source repo
I've attached a working patch to the ticket. (I forked in Pagure but it
seems it won't let me push right now - I guess it needs longer to sync
than I expected or can be bothered to wait!)

> dvb-apps
Was about to say this was fine until I built for rawhide and saw the
problem.
https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/43705/ removed the IOCTL it uses
with the comment that nothing uses it! not sure quite what to say about
this one. It's old and seems to have a few bugs reported against it -
https://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git contains replacements for some of
them, using the dvbv5 API rather than the dvbv3 API these apps use.
Easiest thing might be to remove the function the IOCTL is for from
dst-utils.
In future we should probably consider encouraging users to move to newer
utils though.

Michael