Re: F26/F27 updates-testing and multilib problems

El lun, 16-10-2017 a las 18:06 +0200, Florian Weimer escribió:
> Are there currently bugs in composes for x86-64 for F26/F27?  We had
> one
> case for F27 where the compose was demonstrably broken because it
> lacked
> a required multilib:
>
>    https://pagure.io/releng/issue/7071
>
> We received a report on an issue which looks similar, this time on
> F26:
>
>    https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/glibc-2.25-12.fc26#comment
> -676598
>
> This time, glibc-headers-2.25-12.fc26.i686.rpm seems to be missing.
>
> Any ideas what is going on here?
>
> I'm not aware of doing anything wrong in the glibc package.
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

There is long standing 8+ year old bugs we have never gotten around to
to ensure multilib is correct in all cases. It is unfortuantly expected
sometimes, it probably has happened a lot over the yearsm, but since
defaulting to turning off installing multilib by default we have not
had and issues filed in years, until you asked earlier this year. we
may be able to resolve the issues with the move to use pungi for
updates pushes rather than mashing the repos.

Dennis