Re: Updates for Firefox 57 beta

On 10/15/2017 11:04 PM, Greg Evenden wrote:
Hello,

Now that FESCo has ruled that "firefox 57beta is removed from f25/f26
updates-testing but stays in f27/rawhide", could we at least keep
getting new builds in koji for f25/f26? Judging by the feedback in
bodhi, the various threads here, rhbz and FESCo tickets, there is a
number of users who don't mind sticking with Firefox 57. Going back to
v56 would entail undoing a number of changes and dealing with possible
breakages, only to repeat the whole process in about a month. By the
way, beta 8 was released on Friday.

Best regards
as i have asked Martin himself via Email, he wont be compiling every BETA Release, more than likely he'll do Beta 9, Beta 11 an Beta 13, an then the Release Candidate.

I don't have any plan here it merely depends on my availability. I'll try to build every Beta but no promises here.

ma.