Re: GCL and SELinux: help requested

On Fri, 2017-10-13 at 14:53 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> It's really hard to say what the trouble
> is... are there to few of them? Overtasked with other work? Workflow too
> difficult?

AFAIK it's basically just lvrabec at the moment, and I think the 'map'
permission issues that showed up this cycle may have been keeping him
pretty busy. Not sure if there are other factors involved.

It seems like there's sort of been an idea floating around for a while
that we should be trying to move SELinux policies out of the
centralized selinux-policy package - e.g. the Apache-relevant policies
should move into the httpd package, and so on - but I don't know any
details about how serious / achievable that idea is. It *is* possible
for packages to ship their own SELinux policies now, though, and some
(not many) do.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey