Re: Main admin for packages

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:52:40PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Good Morning Everyone,
>
> I recently found out that some packages were not correctly migrated from pkgdb
>
> Looking at a couple of ones in pkgdb, it seem the issue is basically that a group
> has commit access to the package but no-one has commit or approveacls so during
> the migration, the script was not able to find an user to set as main admin
> (pagure not supporting having groups as main admin).
>
> Is there anyone interested in becoming the main admin for these packages?

The current list is somewhat shorter but still longer than we would like:

rpms/kaccounts-integration
rpms/kaccounts-providers
rpms/kde-cli-tools
rpms/kdecoration
rpms/kdeedu-data
rpms/kf5-kwayland
rpms/khelpcenter
rpms/khotkeys
rpms/kinfocenter
rpms/kio-extras
rpms/kmenuedit
rpms/ksysguard
rpms/kwrited
rpms/libkeduvocdocument
rpms/libkgeomap
rpms/libksysguard
rpms/plasma-nm
rpms/plasma-pk-updates
rpms/plasma-workspace-wallpapers
rpms/rpms/ntetris
rpms/rpms/python-yubikey-manager
rpms/signon
rpms/signon-kwallet-extension
rpms/signon-plugin-oauth2
rpms/signon-ui
rpms/tulrich-tuffy-fonts

Most of them seem to be managed by Rex Dieter and the kde-sign group so I will
proceed to make Rex the main admin for these packages and we can re-assign them
later if someone prefers maintaining them :)

Thanks,
Pierre