Re: F28 System Wide Change: Annobin

To enable this change it is proposed that the redhat-rpm-config
package should be extended to add the "-fplugin=annobin" option to the
__global_compiler-flags macro. In theory such a change will be
completely invisible to Fedora users but should prove to be very
helpful to Fedora Release Management, assuming that they like the idea
of these annotated binaries.

One desired effect of this change is that we will have a way to quickly spot binaries which were not compiled with the redhat-rpm-config compiler flags, so this has the side effect that we might contemplate packaging changes for those packages which are not coupled to redhat-rpm-config yet.

Thanks,
Florian