Re: Self Introduction: Clement Verna

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 09:42:16PM +0200, Clement Verna wrote:
> Hello all,

Hi,

> I have been contributing to Fedora by helping the infrastructure team mostly on development tasks ( pagure, bodhi, pagure-importer, etc). I recently volunteer to give some love to fedora-packages[0].

Nice! :)

> That brings me here since I would like to move fedora-packages from rhel6 to rhel7, to do so I need to unretire python-xappy package.
>
> I have created a review [1] for it, and as it is my first package , I am looking after a sponsor :).
> I am also interested to contribute further by getting more involved in python packaging.

Great! You are around for a while now, so I am not sure we need to
welcome you again, but well... welcome!

I started reviewing your package and I will be happy to sponsor you in
the packagers group once we are done with the review and you provide a
few informal reviews in that same review request.

I did not assign the package to myself, and I believe it would be nice
to have someone else formally reviewing your package, since I am already
sponsoring you (if no one does it by the time we are done, I will).

--
Athos Ribeiro

http://www.ime.usp.br/~athoscr