Re: Merging two updates

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 7:57 AM, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2017-09-14 at 20:43 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga
> <luya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is it possible to merge updates in bodhi? The reasons is packages
> > depends from the same source. For example, LuxRender and YafaRay have
> > separate updates but depend of Blender and I would like to merge them.
>
> No, you need to unpush and delete one and add it to the other

...but it's not actually *possible* to delete updates any more. You can
unpush them, but Bodhi still won't let you have the same package in two
updates even if one of them is unpushed.

The only way I've managed to get a 'merge' like this done in the past
is to rely on someone with Bodhi superpowers to do magic stuff to the
database, or simply bump and rebuild one of the packages :/

I reported it here:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/1809