Re: are the armv7hl builders healthy?

On 09/02/2017 03:24 AM, Kaleb Keithley wrote:

> Einstein's advice about insanity not withstanding, I tried building again – the third time was successful.
>
> (Expecting the same on f27 now. :-/ )

So, it happens I was looking at cron emails and saw something that might
be related to this.

First, please post links to the top level tasks when possible instead of
directly to logs. Sometimes the problem is not in the log you think it
is and its much easier to look at them all if you have the task link.

After getting the task links from the logs you posted below...I see that
both of these were on buildvm-armv7-21.
Turns out for some reason that builder wasn't rotating it's
/var/log/messages file (logrotate was erroring with: "error: stat of
/var/log/messages failed: Value too large for defined data type". It was
about 100GB or so and so the builder had only about 10GB available. If
it happened your build and perhaps another large one hit at the same
time it may have run out of disk space.

I've cleaned up the file and made a note to file a logrotate bug on this
issue.

kevin