Re: mercurial: look for testers and karma

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:57:37 +0200
Petr Stodulka <pstodulk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I have there builds of mercurial in testing that fixes few CVEs.
> Someone who uses mercurial and want to test it yet?

I updated Rawhide to the latest available packages, and then tried
updating the local mercurial mozilla repository.  It failed with the
same error I got before.  But this time it gave me a pointer to where
the problem was coming from, and it was from custom extensions and
plugins that are configured from mozilla.  I removed the entire folder
(.mozbuild), and then hg successfully updated the local repository,
though it complained about all the missing expected extensions and
plugins. The build failed because the location of the clang compiler is
given as /usr/bin by llvm-config --bindir when it is not there
anymore.  But that isn't a problem with mercurial.

So, to summarize, your latest mercurial in testing seems to be working
fine.