Cleaning up the test-* namespaces

Good Morning Everyone,

A while ago we had the question about including tests in dist-git. We considered
two options:
- Have the tests in the same git repos as the files to generate the artifact
- Have the tests in a separate namespace test-<namespace>

While we weren't quite sure what was the best approach, we put in place a
mechanism to automatically create the project in the test-* namespace when it
was created in the regular namespace and using the same ACLs.

To be more concrete, we had the mechanism that was creating for every repository
in the `rpms` namespace a corresponding repository in the `test-rpms` namespace
with the same maintainers and ACLs.

The recent work going on around CI [1] has led to the decision that tests stored
in dist-git will be held in the same git repository as the spec files (for rpms).

Now some numbers:
* We have currently 43663 repositories in dist-git
grep 'repo ' gitolite.conf |wc -l
43663
* 20843 of them correspond to the test-* namespaces
grep 'repo test-' gitolite.conf |wc -l
20843
* Leaving 22820 repositories not in the test-* namespaces
grep 'repo ' gitolite.conf |grep -v 'repo test-' |wc -l
22820
(I double checked, 20843+22820=43663 so we're good there)

I would like to get ride of the test-* namespaces. Tim Flink for which we
originally added this mechanism agrees with it. We also have backups in case there
is something needed from there sometime in the future.

Before I do so, I would like to know if anyone is opposed to this idea of
removing the test-* namespaces from dist-git?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Pierre

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CI