Re: g2clib static lib file name change

Am 2017-08-17 um 09:45 schrieb Jos de Kloe:
Hi, thanks for your remark.

I am aware of one single other package that uses this lib, for which I
am the maintainer myself.

The updates policy for rawhide says:
A week in advance, notify maintainers who depend on their package to
rebuild when there are abi/api changes that require rebuilds in other
packages or offer to do these rebuilds for them.
Actually I don't know how to find out if there are others. I could not
find an easy tool/method in the collection of fedora packaging
tools/websites to do a query for other packages that have a BR on this
library.

repoquery --enablerepo=fedora-source --enablerepo=updates-source --archlist=src --whatrequires g2clib-static

Greetings,

Volker