Re: Council Elections - July/August 2017 - Result announcement

On Wednesday, 16 August 2017 at 02:01, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Jan Kurik wrote:
> > It was the one sent to you by Justin with subject "[Fedora elections]
> > ausil: Your Council interview template".
>
> Wait, are we talking about the same Justin there? I.e., was one of the
> candidates really also in charge of asking the interview questions? I sense
> an obvious conflict of interest there. Who proves that the questions were
> actually sent to the other candidates and that all the replies received were
> actually published? The interviews really ought to be conducted by somebody
> who is NOT a candidate.

Kevin, please calm down and stop implying that Justin might have acted
inappropriately unless you have proof. I don't know if everyone got
the questionnaire mailed to them individually, but it was announced
publicly in advance (two times, even), for example on fedora-devel:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/AJX3FF47CXZ5JMDP2524YPBNU4GFTDAL/
and my reminder was Cc'd to Jan Kurik, so you can direct this
question to him. As for publishing, Justin is indeed one of the
Community Blog editors, but he's not the only one. The full list is
here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Blog#Editors .

Regards,
Dominik
--