Pagure over dist-git: Workflow RFEs

On 3.8.2017 17:21, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
Good morning everyone,

We're now in the final sprint before Pagure over dist-git is a real thing. This
is a great time and we're very excited to see it happen.
However this change brings other changes with it which are detailed below.

Hi,

let me say that the ability to have Pull Requests in dist-git is super cool!

I have few questions / improvement suggestions:

1) Does the PR build?

It would be **awesome** if we could have some sort of CI for PRs.

Something that watches fedmsg for dist-git PR changes, fires a scratch build and sends status back to Pagure. I realize this could be written as a standalone bot that posts comments. (And I might even try to write such thing.) However, integration to Pagure UI would be even better.

2) Merges PR -> fires build

Now when I merge a PR, I have to go from the web browser to terminal, fedpkg clone the package (or pull) and run fedpkg build. It would be great, if after merging, it would offer a "Fedpkg Build" button (probably only available if the version-release was bumped). The button would only show up if the last merged commit is still on the top of the branch where it was merged. This could be also written as a standalone bot, however probably only in a way that it always builds, which is probably not desired.

3) Fork and PR from terminal

I know there's the "pag" command that should be able to fork repos and create PRs on pagure.io. Is there a configuration I can use with dist-git? Would adding "fedpkg fork" and "fedpkg pull-request" be possible?

Thanks
--
Miro Hrončok