Re: Self Introduction: David J Battaglia

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 10:45:46PM -0400, djb djb wrote:
> Hello and thank you.
>
> What is the best direction to get started with doing reviews and or helping
> out triaging/fixing bugs.

There's a long list of reviews waiting on
https://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/NEW.html

The best way imo is to install mock, run fedora-review, and fill-in
all the stuff that fedora-review is not able to answer on its own.
This will require many visits to the Packaging Guidelines and will
show you all the little details.

> Just find something in bugzilla to work on ?
Yeah. Probably best to think what is the area that interests you,
e.g. what would be interesting for your work as a sys admin.

Zbyszek