Orphaning: makedepf90

Dear All,
I'm orphaning the package makedepf90. I originally packaged it only
to be able to unbundle it from cp2k, where it was used during the
build process, but it hasn't been used since release 2.6.0, when
upstream switched to their own dependency generation script written
in python. If anyone wants to take it, feel free to do so. Nothing
depends on it as far as I know. Upstream website seems to be gone
since January 2017:
https://web.archive.org/web/20170116121627/http://personal.inet.fi/private/erikedelmann/makedepf90/
Last release was in June 2006.

I'll orphan the package as soon as pagure-over-dist-git is functional,
because PkgDB is read-only already.

Regards,
Dominik
--