Re: Adding program to Software Center

Dne 3.8.2017 v 13:43 Richard Hughes napsal(a):
> On 3 August 2017 at 12:15, Martin Gansser <martin.gansser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Since this is add-on package, it should contain add-on metadata
>> This way, Gnome Software will be able to list this add-on side by side with Nuvola player, which is pretty convenient.
> I don't disagree, but where is
> eu.tiliado.NuvolaAppAmazonCloudPlayer.desktop installed from? The
> builder is complaining correctly the "parent" application is not
> found. We can't show addons without a parent application.
>
> Richard.

Well, the thing is you are looking at old data as far as I can tell,
since this was fixed in the package several days ago [1]. The question
is how long one should wait to get this propagated. Does the package
need to get to the stable? How does it work in Rawhide, it it works at
all. Looking at [2], it seems the data were regenerated today, why at
the morning, the timestamp was from 27th ...

Vít

[1]
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/nuvola-app-amazon-cloud-player.git/tree/nuvola-app-amazon-cloud-player.metainfo.xml
[2] https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/screenshots/f27/