Re: FAILED: BuildError: package ... not in list for tag f27-pending

Thanks for your help. I undid the spec name change, and the package
builds again now.

I tried to change this name because the upstream author renamed the
published tar file on pypi after he moved his source code from
sourceforge to github, but the project name on github still is python-metar.