openQA failures caused by arch mismatch

Hi, folks! This is just a heads-up for anyone who's been watching the
openQA test results for an update, or something, and been confused.

A few days ago we added a new ppc64 openQA worker host box; ultimately
we're aiming to enable some of the openQA tests to run on ppc64 as well
as x86_64 and i686. Unfortunately, it seems that openQA's protection
against running jobs on workers of the wrong arch isn't working
properly in our configuration, and since then, openQA has tried to run
quite a lot of x86_64 jobs on ppc64 workers, which of course doesn't
work at all (it blows up immediately because qemu-kvm isn't available,
in point of fact, but it could go wrong for *all kinds* of other
reasons too!)

I'm just now putting a change in place which should prevent this
happening again, and will try to re-run the tests for all updates which
were affected by this. I do apologize for the bogus failures.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey