Re: Proposed Mass Bug Filing: Renaming "python-" binary packages to "python2-"

JLT> Before doing that, please post a list of packages and their
JLT> maintainers to the devel list.  Preferably you would post two
JLT> lists: one in the form:

JLT> package owner1 owner2 owner2

JLT> And another in the form

JLT> owner package1 package2 package3

To make this easy, I dug out an old script I had and cleaned it up.
It's 'find-package-maintainers' and is available from
https://pagure.io/fedora-misc-package-utilities

Just feed it a list of source package names (on stdin or in a named
file) and it will extract the owner lists from pkgdb for you and
generate two lists mentioned.

I also updated the "mass bug filing" page a bit and, since it was no
longer just about bug filing, renamed it to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mass_package_changes
A redirect is of course in place so no links break.

If anyone else has random packaging-related scripts like that (python or
not) let me know and I'll give you access to that repository.

 - J<