Re: Proposed Mass Bug Filing: Renaming "python-" binary packages to "python2-"

The reason behind the second change is that there are a lot of Python 2 only packages having `python-xxx` in Requires, which will start pulling Python 3 dependencies when we switch to Python 3 as default. This will most possibly cause a number of unexpected issues, which is what we are trying to avoid.

If you expect your package to work when we switch to Python 3 as default, then you should already switch it to Python 3 or provide a Python 3 subpackage and depend on `python3-xxx`.

Iryna