Re: Migrating sub-package to a different package: How to resolve file conflicts

MM> Thanks for the correction!

Sure.  It seems a lot of people miss this, though I tried to announce it
loudly back when it changed (in August).  I've been trying to cut down
on the bureaucracy, and a package that needs to add a
parallel-installable version is probably going to need to do so more
than once and constant reviews just get in the way.

Though I didn't try to push an exemption for package renames because
it's easy to get those wrong and tough to fix after it has gone wrong.
Plus, packages should really only be renamed rarely.

 - J<