Re: btw and Monitoring functionality ? Re: PkgDB search / info functionality

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 01:09:28PM +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Hello , pkgdb also have Monitoring settings, Koschei integration,
> timeline and Anitya , where do we have this on  Pagure over Dist-Git ?

The Koschei integration is going to move into Koschei's web UI.
(Koschei actually already has this functionality, it is just turned
off in Fedora's instance so that it only integrates with pkgdb
instead.  The Koschei team will just enable that config switch).

For upstream release monitoring, we're going to move the values into
the dist-git repo in the master branch, in a yaml file.
the-new-hotness (which is the only tool which references those values)
will have to be re-tooled to look for the values in the new location.