Re: grip being removed [Re: rawhide report: 20050120 changes]

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:11:27 -0800, Jamie Zawinski <jwz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, if you want to ditch XMMS, I think some hacking is still needed.
> Neither of these programs quite cut it yet.  (And I don't think I'm
> making power-user requests here or anything, these are just basic
> usability regressions.)

Sounds to me like inclusion into Fedora Core will help the bmp
developers polish up the remaining usability issues by xposing the bmp
to a large userbase of users like yourself.. committed to usability
excellence.  Thanks for volunteering to help the bmp developers work
through the remaining usability issues.

-jef