Re: Updates not getting pushed to stable

On 08.06.2017 00:36, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 11:22 PM, Sandro Mani <manisandro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've got a couple of updates which are stuck waiting to get pushed to
stable:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-e46ec0bbe8
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-19c1569283
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-192daab41c

The last two I tried unpushing and repushing to see whether it would unlock
them, so far that does not seem to be the case.

Looks like they are isolated cases, various updates before and after that
have been successfully pushed to stable.

Anyone with a magic wand to get those updates to stable or ideas what's
wrong? :)
We're still in freeze for beta, they all look to be F-26 updates.
Aha indeed, I thought I had another update which did get pushed to stable for F26 after I submitted those above, but actually it was a couple of days before. OK never mind, thanks for the replies.