Re: Atheros QCA9377 dual functionality and Fedora 25

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been looking around and all I could find is some firmware files to enable Wifi but nothing about Bluetooth (BTW: what is the RPM package which includes the QCA9377 firmware files?).

The driver may load more than one binary files when the device is
brought up, but a single file might be responsible for both BT and
WiFi. Kalle Valo has a repository of such files [1], which eventually
end up in the kernel tree. You may want to compare his files with what
you have on your system. In Fedora, they are distributed in the
linux-firmware package. A better option would be to check with the
ath10k developers [2].

> Should I open a bugzilla report on this issue? anyone to turn to?

It's good to keep track of such issues, so you probably should.

1. https://github.com/kvalo/ath10k-firmware
2. https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/ath10k