Re: F27 System Wide Change: Rsyslog log format change proposal

TT> fail2ban works with journal.  BTW, sshguard (which is similar to
TT> fail2ban) works woth journal, too.

Denyhosts doesn't use the journal, though I have a branch which does.
Sadly I never could figure out why iterating over a journal.Reader()
object will sometimes simply hang forever without returning any new
entries, and so my patches never went upstream.

In any case, it doesn't care about the format of the timestamps, though
someone could have configured custom regexps.

 - J<