Intent to retire Techne and Billiards

Techne is a general purpose, programmable physical simulator and
renderer [1].

Billiards is a cue sports simulator built on top of the Techne written
by the same author [2].

Currently, billiards in the only package that requires techne.

The reasons why I intent to retire them are the following:

- Techne depends on webkitgtk which has been retired in Rawhide on Mar
14 2017 [3].
- Upon asking the upstream author whether he has any plans on updating
Techne to WebKit2 [4], he said that he hasn't worked on that version of
Techne (required by Billiards) for a while and that he hasn't had any
communication on Billiards for a long time.
- The last release of Billiards is from May 22 2012.
- The last release of Techne that is required by Billiards is from May
21 2012.

Therefore, I intent to retire both packages in Rawhide in a week.

Regards,
Tadej

[1] http://www.nongnu.org/techne/
[2] http://www.nongnu.org/billiards/
[3] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedorapro
ject.org/message/QW6V6HXOTTCW5OZVEMI3ZVZGIMWTD2X6/
[4] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/techne-devel/2017-04/msg00000.
html