Re: build tests failure on non x86_64 archs

 On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Gianluca Sforna <giallu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> While trying to update one of my packages (rdkit), I am hitting an
> issue with its tests suite, so apparently every non-x86_64 build is
> failing.

Well if i686 fails too there's a problem....

> rawhide example:  https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=19487191
> EPEL example: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=19486424
>
> So, since this is a pretty large codebase (that I am not familiar
> with) I am going to ask upstream if they can reproduce the issue, but
> before doing so I'm wondering if anyone here can think of any reason
> why our builders can determine such a  behavior.
>
> I know this kind of a long shot, but any idea to start debugging the
> issue will be appreciated.

So it seems some arches have a single test failure test3D, while
others have a few more.

Looking at the history it build on all the arches with the 2016.09.4
release so it looks to me upstream has regressed between then and
2017.03.1 so I'd probably engage with upstream to see what's changed.