Re: F25 Self Contained Change: IBus Emoji Typing

As I explained in Fedora 25, now the emoji typing is available in IBus panel menu.
ibus-1.5.15-8.fc26 is now available in koji or copr.
I moved the emoji function in IBusEngineSimple to a panel component.
The UI is designed to work as an extended IBus lookup window which can commit an emoji without mouse using Space, Enter and Arrow keys and expected to be useful for both CLI and GUI users.
The shortcut key Ctrl-Shift-e is customizable with ibus-setup utility.
If this is comfortable for you, I'd like to implement the similar UI for gnome-shell.
Finally I'd also move the feature of Ctrl-Shift-u in GtkIMContextSimple to the emoji UI since the shortcut key is also not customizable.

https://desktopi18n.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/ibus-1-5-15-is-released/

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Fujiwara