Re: Well, here's my first package

* pouar@xxxxxxxxx [06/05/2017 17:10] :

> Any comments? Any suggestions on how to tell upstream as I'm not really
> good at talking to people.

This is the generic mail I send after a package has been approved.
You'll need to replace the different FIXME placeholders with something
that works for you.

Hello, FIXME.

My name's Emmanuel Seyman. I'm a packager for the Fedora Linux distribution
and I decided to package FIXME.  The package is now in the
developement branch and releases for Fedora 25 and 24 are being published
right now.

I've tried to make as few changes as possible to avoid introducing bugs
of my own but if you do hear about a problem which might be due to my
packaging, feel free to send me an email and I'll try and fix it ASAP.

Emmanuel