Re: Split translations to noarch packages?

> On 2 May 2017 at 11:14, David Sommerseth <dazo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Show us a dist-git repos we can clone and run 'fedpkg mockbuild' and see
>> how this works for _Fedora_.
>>
>> How things are done in various other distributions doesn't mean it can
>> be re-used directly in Fedora.  And that tweaking is something we need
>> to have sorted out long before we can even consider doing something
>> similar in Fedora.  Without that we have no idea how to adopt this to a
>> full scale on all packages and how much work it will be.
>
> Nice try
> Seems you are posting from one of the email addresses blocked by
> fedora devel because there is no any traces of this email on
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/2017/5/.

Wrong.

<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/SD77K6KFRINX3RANRP5ITJ44KU6HO5IS/>

> I'm adding you to my spam filter so please do not bother reply to my
> public emails next time.

Just thought the list should beware of this attitude.

Oh and by the way, kloczek, thank you very much!  Now at least I know
you are not that serious about contributing to Fedora.  Which, by the
way, is quite confirmed here:
<https://badges.fedoraproject.org/user/kloczek>

And I'm not going to spend more energy on this mail thread any more.

--
kind regards,

David Sommerseth