Heads up: Retiring DevAssistant

Hello,

last bugfix release of DevAssisatnt [1] happened in September 2016, last "major" release happened in April 2015. The project has not active contributors, only me as a (very) low prio maintainer.

Users are experiencing problems with the assistants, as they are not compatible with current Fedoras [2][3]. The test suite is broken [4] and noone's going to fix that.

Given that, we are going to retire it from Fedora 26 and forward, as this is clearly the "end of life" of DevAssistant. It is especially important since I still meet materials that use DevAssistant as something to advertise for Fedora's benefit. But I'm afraid it might be bad advertising if it's entirely broken.

This is the list of packages:

    devassistant
    devassistant-dap-devassistant
    devassistant-dap-dap