Re: RPM boolean dependencies in Requires

El mié, 12-04-2017 a las 06:48 -0400, Neal Gompa escribió:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Some people tell me it is, some other says no. And after some
> > > time,
> > > someone starts porting it to DNF. So it is hard to say.
> > >
> > > Anyhow, it *is* used right now.
> >
> > Igor,
> > Do you understand that this sentence  doesn't make any sense to me
> > (at
> > least) .
> >
> > First we should use one replacement , *after* the replacement be in
> > used and prove that is working flawlessly, we may start kill the
> > old
> > app (in this case mash) .
> >
> > BTW what is the replacement of mash ?
> >

> Koji 1.12 will feature dist-repo (what people were calling signed
> repos before), which will do the mash stuff in Koji itself.
>
> However, Koji 1.12 isn't released, and quite a bit of work is
> required
> to transition Koji from Yum to DNF, so we aren't likely to use the
> feature for now.

the feature in koji to make signed repos its not entirely a fix, while
we are not really planning to support mash longer term, it does mean
that people will have no way to make repos from koji tags at home,
something they can do today. we maybe need to document a way to do it
using pungi. There may be some corner cases where it will make sense to
keep mash alive, for those interested in those corner cases.

Dennis