Re: switching libcurl back to OpenSSL and providing the libcurl-minimal subpackage

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 04/06/2017 09:12 AM, Kamil Dudka wrote:

>>> The "Scope" section should contain description of tasks/actions which
>>> need to be done by the Change owner, Other developers, etc. May I ask
>>> you please to update this section as expected ?
>>> Also, in case there is any action expected from RelEng, please open a
>>> ticket in https://pagure.io/releng/issues and put the ticket number
>>> into the Change page.
>>
>> Clarified via https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Changes%2FlibcurlBackToOpenSSL&diff=490362&oldid=490361

Thanks Kamil. Looks good IMO.

>>> Otherwise it looks good.
>>
>> Thanks for review!
>>

> There have been other responses to this thread that indicate that this change
> may impact other critical packages in the distribution (fixable, but impacted).
> I'd probably classify this as a System-Wide Change.

Kamil, please consider the impact on other packages as Stephen
suggesting. Once you feel it is ready to go through the process,
please switch the category to "ChangeReadyForWrangler" and I will take
the next steps in the process.

Regards,
Jan

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic