Re: Announcing the release of Fedora 26 Alpha

> Issues and Details
> testing progresses, common issues are tracked on the Common F26 Bugs
> page.
>
> -   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F26_bugs

This link redirects to the Common_F25_bugs page. Can someone please remove the redirect? And how about copying all the unresolved issues to the Common_F26_bugs page?

Anyway, I see that many common F25 bugs are not fixed. Is there any process to put them into the Prioritized Bugs list? If those bugs and issues are important enough to link them from release notes, they are first priority to get fixed. Except for some stuff out of our control like the GUI applications trying root access on wayland (gparted).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Program_Management/Prioritized_bugs_and_issues