Re: a rawhide build not tagged into f27-build

On 03/30/2017 06:44 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:

> Dne 30.3.2017 v 14:04 David Tardon napsal(a):
>> Hi,

>>> Nothing has ever got tagged into f27-build. The builds for that get
>>> inherited from f27. All builds now go via f27-pending (as has been
>>> advertised on this list and announce etc) where they currently just
>>> get signed but eventually there will also be CI run at this point, but
>>> they will then automatically go to f27 once signing is done. This did
>>> happen in the case of your poppler NVR but you just didn't wait long
>>> enough.
>> So how long is this supposed to take? texlive-2016-34.20160520.fc27
>> finished during the night and it's still only in f27-pending more than
>> 12 hours later.

Normally texlive takes 2-3hours I think. But it shouldn't take 12 for
sure. I'm manually finishing the signing on it and will get it tagged in
as soon as thats done.

After alpha is out we are going to rebuild the sign bridge with a bigger
disk. It might be that it's hitting that capacity because currently the
autosigner does a batch of all rpms in a package (so for texlive ~5000
or more). Additionally, we are going to implement a backoff where if it
tires to sign all rpms in a package and fails, it retries with a small
batch size.

> It is ~million packages, so it takes some time. But it is definitely
> annoying that it is not possible to see the status if the signing still
> goes on or it is stuck somewhere ....

Well, you can see the signing fedmsgs... so you can tell if it's still
signing or not and what package(s) it's on.

kevin