Re: Firefox 52.0.1: CVE-2017-5428

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:09 AM Jiri Eischmann <eischmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to point out that the last build was done on Sept 20. Yes, 7
months ago. So it has probably its own fair share of unfixed CVEs and
thus it should really not be recommended to use.

If you'd like to have the latest Firefox immediately, you can use our
Flatpak repo where we really build Firefox Nightly every single day:
https://firefox-flatpak.mojefedora.cz/

Thanks! I've been testing the Mozilla Firefoxes for a while but would be happy to test the Flatpak versions as well.

I don't want to turn this into a Fedora vs. Ubuntu thread, but if someone wants to start one I'd be happy to toss in my (n - 1) cents. ;-)
--
How many people can stand on the shoulders of a giant before the giant collapses?