Fonts packaging Help wanted

Greetings.

I thought I would toss this out in case anyone was looking for things to
package up.

Many fonts these days (the google ones at least) are shipping .glyphs
files as source.
The origin of this format seems to be a non free binary only macos app
called "Glyphs".
However, there's two open source projects who have added or are working
on adding support:

https://github.com/trufont/trufont a python based font editor
and
https://github.com/metapolator/metapolator/ a nodejs based editor

Additionally, google has made available 'fontmake' which builds the
actual binary fonts from the .glyphs files:

https://github.com/googlei18n/fontmake - a python based font compiler.

This all came up for me when someone pointed out there was a newer
version of a font I maintain ( levien-inconsolata-fonts ) available, but
there's no longer a sfd file to build from, just a glyphs source. I
don't really have time to package up fontmake (and I think that would be
somewhat useless without an editor, so we would need one of the other
two also). In the mean time I will probibly just update with the
upstream ttf, but that makes me sad. :(

So, if anyone wants to take on packaging these up, that would be lovely.
I'd be happy to try and help as time permits doing reviews, co-
maintaning, etc.

Thanks,

kevin