Re: Voice recognition packages need a new maintainer

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 5:27 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can assign pocketsphinx and it's dep sphinxbase to me as I need
> them for a project I'm investigating ATM.

Packagedb is claiming that you are not in the packager group, from
which I conclude that one of the following is true:
- the FAS account name given here is not correct:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pbrobinson
- packagedb is currently experiencing issues retrieving information from FAS
- I am really, really tired from the stupid time change and have done
something idiotic while trying to give these packages to you

I'll be really interested to find out which of those is the case.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/