[HEADS UP] udisks 2.6.4 released, replacing storaged

Hi, we released a new version of the udisks storage management daemon. The biggest news is actually the name itself -- udisks was replaced by storaged in Fedora 25[1] but since then we have agreed with udisks maintainer on merging both projects back (storaged was originally fork of udisks) using the original name 'udisks'. This is the first release of 'storaged' using the old 'udisks' name[2].

We will also retire the storaged package and use the 'old' udisks2 package for Fedora starting with this release. Only cockpit currently depends on the storaged package, other projects still depend on the udisks2 package (which had been provided by the storaged package), so this change won't affect them.

The 2.6.4 release contains numerous bugfixes and a lot of new tests. For full list of changes visit our GitHub[3].

--
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Replace_UDisks2_by_Storaged
[2] https://github.com/storaged-project/udisks/pull/191