Re: [Guidelines change] Changes to the packaging guidelines

On 07/03/17 13:41 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"JW" == Jonathan Wakely <jwakely@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

JW> The template at
JW> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package#SPEC_templates_and_examples
JW> still shows %install cleaning the buildroot as the first step,
JW> should that be corrected?

There are probably any number of pages which these days have become
outdated with regards to changes to the guidelines.  I try to fix them
when I can but I have finite time.

Sure. I was checking whether I should make the change myself, not
complaining it hadn't been done.

Also, in context, your link is already in the section saying it's from
the old document and is probably out of date, isn't it?  I guess I could

Good point. I jumped past that note (I think I got there from a
Google search for %clean or something like that) and didn't even
realise there is an "Old document below" section of the page.

I won't bother changing it as it's the out-of-date info anyway.

Thanks.