Re: Self Introduction: Jeffrey Lau

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Jeffrey Lau <jeffrey.lau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi fellow Fedora devs,

My name is Jeffrey Lau, and I'm from Hong Kong.
I started using Fedora since Core 2, and have been a fan since then.
I also enjoy tinkering my Bash prompts ... O_o
After all these years, I am happy to finally have something that I could contribute back to the project --- there are some software that I'd like to use under Fedora's ecosystem which hasn't been packaged yet, so I'd like to tackle that.  I hope this is the right place to do self introduction :-p  The wikis are *really* detailed so I hope I haven't misread anything.

Looking forward to working with you guys and contributing to the project that I love.  Long live Fedora!

P.S. My FAS handle is jeffreylauribose , if it's of any use here.

P.P.S. will be submitting a Package Review request soon ...! :-D
Cheers,
Jeffrey
Software Engineer
Ribose, Inc.
T: +852 3976 3976

+=========================================================+
information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Welcome, Jeffrey!
I am a packager at Guangzhou City.
Feel free to contact me personally if you have any question about packaging.

-robin