Re: Builds not hitting rawhide

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:29:03 -0800
Susi Lehtola <jussilehtola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> it seems there's a snag in the rawhide buildroot update. My F24 and
> F25 buildroot overrides went into action ages ago, but rawhide still
> doesn't have a package I built hours ago.
>
> I notice that according to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/26/Schedule
>
> f26 is supposed to branch tomorrow from rawhide, is the problem I'm
> describing related to this?

No. It's due to signing getting behind. :(

* The ghc side tag was tagged in and needed signing (270 builds)

* The sign bridge crashed with a "MemoryError" and a weird kernel
  trace. Not sure what caused that, and it was rebooted/restarted, but
  was down for a ~30min or something.

* I've been trying to sign f26 with the new f27 key (so after
  tomorrow's branching both f26 branch and f27 rawhide will be all
  signed). I've been keeping to small batches (1 package at a time
  basically) but I'm sure it's slowing down normal signing some.

It looks like it's catching up... but still not there. ;(

kevin