Re: COPR and new chroot naming

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:00:15 AM CET Michal Novotny wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I honestly don't understand what is purpose of the f26 vs master. Why we
> > have empty master currently (speaking of dist-git)? master should be the
> > same as rawhide, as it is in Fedora.
>
> Yes, I think that makes more sense as well.

Well, from copr's _upstream_ POV, I don't think we should hardcode
'master' to Fedora rawhide.  Potential future Copr deployments might try
to avoid support for fedora-rawhide chroots at all.

So it should be (there's a bit related PR#11) configurable on copr's side what
'master' means, and yes -> for Fedora Copr dist-git the 'master' branch should
mean 'rawhide';  as long as Fedora's dist-git uses this pattern.  Or at least we
could drop the 'master' completely to avoid confusion.

Otherwise, +1 for having fedora-rawhide-x86_64 instead of
fedora-27-x86_64.

Thanks for the CC.
Pavel