Re: errors or bugs !?

I hope some problems will be fixed into the new Fedora 26
1.
I think is the script from Nautilus who find the software ...
I can fill a bug report because I'm not into development team.
I show you just to see if is a common error.
Also some label test need to be changed from "Open With Other Application"
to something similar - "Try to open with application"
all words are upercase, and this is not the great way to have a finish task with that task.
maybe will not be open with the application
2.
 will be great also if we can see all row with blue color from Find New Application for
software installed not just that little blue square.
also the correct way is: "Try with a new application" or "Find a new application to ..."

OK, so just one bug report then, against Nautilus.

Michael