Re: Please provide "Minimal CD" of Fedora

Allright everybody, thanks for your response, I became convinced that there is no need to Minimal CD of Fedoa.

I understand that if a system is so old that does not have USB port, Fedora in not siutable for it, and must try CentOS or something lighter and LEGACY!, and 1.3GB for DVD is not too much high these days, instead it included many sotware which is used by most users, there are also "Fedora Free Media Program" and CentOS.

I will install and try Fedora via Net Install at few weeks later, when I charged my internet service.